Adopting a Juno Pet
Thank you for choosing to adopt! Because our rescue animals have been through a lot in their short lives, we ask that you fulfill these requirements in order to adopt. Once we receive your application, we will call (or text) to schedule a place and time to meet your potential new pet.
- Be at least 21 years old, although we occasionally make exceptions for younger, solid applicants and you may be one. Contact us.
- Sign a legally binding contract
- Pay a $175 Adoption Donation
- Download, complete the adoption application PDF WORD
- Send us a text or email letting us know you are interested and have emailed or mailed the completed application.
- Schedule a meet and greet with us, bring your family/pets too - we will meet in a park or at the beach. (if out of state- schedule a date to visit us)
We are an East Coast organization with board members in Florida, New York and Connecticut. Our rescues can be adopted to homes with approved applications anywhere in the US.
Please Contact Jen @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 561-440-3640 for further information.